With Talent Maps, we help you make some of your best and most informed decisions. Talent Mapping provides assurance on important business (and people) decisions, by giving you data and insights.
Our clients use market maps to answer questions like:
“We want to diversify our leadership team; can you show us the profiles of the top diverse talent in our market?”
Should we make an internal appointment , or is there a more suitable candidate out there?”
“How do we create leadership succession plan?”
“What does the market of African executive talent look like in the various regions and countries in Africa?”
Each talent mapping project is customized according to the specific needs of our clients. A high-quality mapping project is extremely resource and time intensive – but the outcomes can be invaluable if the project is scoped carefully, with clear objectives at the outset.
We’ve also seen cases where talent maps have been a colossal waste of our clients’ time and money. We’d prefer this not to happen, so if you’d like to discuss your needs and assess if a talentmap is the right option for your company, please feel free to call an executive recruiter to discuss.
“It has been a great privilege for me to finally have the chance to work with you - and to see the consistency and professionalism you bring from both a board and hiring manager perspective.
Congratulations on all you continue to do to grow Jack Hammer and have impact on the world!”
- Chris Bradford, co-Founder and CEO: African Leadership Academy
- Pat Hadebe, Finance Manager: Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls
“First and most important I think we found an ideal candidate. The process agreed for the search was implemented to plan. All in all a very positive experience; I would recommend your firm and I would rate your service highly.”
- Steve Ross, Board Director: Christel House International
“Your help and assistance have been invaluable and it’s been a pleasure to work with you on this important hire.”
- Dawid Rheeder, former MD, Europe and South Africa: Higher Ed Partners
- Tava Madzinga
- Bruce Steen
- Paul Hanratty, Group CEO: Sanlam
- Gerrie Fourie, CEO: Capitec
- Bongiwe Gangeni, Deputy CEO: RBB ABSA
- Thys van Zyl, Finance Director: Rijk Zwaan
- Peter Baird, former Head of Private Equity: Investec Asset Management
- Jerome Boyet, Managing Director: TMH Africa